Characters: Leandra - Star Empress Freedom
Mava(Sniper) - her powers are not just about sniping, but pin pointing to the truth of something or someone, straight shot vision to the core
Cairo - Pyro Cairo
Temple of Isis
-Leandra leaves to take the long journey back to her home planet. Leandra wonders to herself if her rage will ever return, and if it does will she have the capacity to not have it take over her mind and body? She questions whether or not she might one day have to deal with it, but in a new way. Or maybe, it will be gone forever and for the rest of her life. She lets the thought go as quickly as it came, only she can say and choose what to do with her life, her future and that of her people on Vega Prime.
Ani: Characters - Places
- Has teleporters set up around the world that unlock after you come back from Atlantis
- Can pretend to be multiple people, and can change form (a shape-shifter)
- They advocate the use of technology only to help mankind and to restore the planet
- Find ways to hide their cities from the Dark Forces
- Refuse to use power cels made from human beings energy
- Have extensive knowledge that was once owned by the ancient humans
- Can teach: Herbalism, Science, Fighting techniques, Skill techniques, Mapping, about the history of the planet
- Each different Monk City has different knowledge and contains a library or multiple libraries
- Once you complete all of the training quests for all of the monk cities, you get the title of "Sister" and an achievement bonus.